Detachable Battery of Portable Refrigerator
The BougeRV Detachable Battery of Portable Refrigerator is an excellent addition to an already great portable refrigerator. With the nice feature, your pastime time can stay longer. It won’t be a mess when your portable fridge runs out of battery. The e0404-17301 detachable battery of the portable refrigerator can also be your backup battery to store the food when outage.
Read more » Fold up »
- Unique design for BougeRV’ refrigerator: This detachable battery is suitable for BougeRV CR8, CR35 CR45, CR55, E35, E45 and E55 refrigerators. It will be an excellent add-on when you already have BougeRV portable refrigerator.
- Large battery capacity&Long battery operation time: The battery capacity is 173wh/15600mah. When the working temperature is set at -20℃, it can be used for CR8 refrigerator for 6-8 hours and CR35-55 refrigerator for more than 4 hours. It will be essential for a trip.
- Improved design: The squeeze buckle design simplifies the installation and removal process, and the real-time battery power and voltage will be displayed on the control panel. Know how the detachable battery works at any time.
- Simple switch: Long press the power button to turn on/off the battery. When charging, the power indicator will turn green. And it's simple to put the battery on and off.
- Multiple charging methods: You can charge it in a portable refrigerator (DC 12/24V and AC 100-240V) or solar panel (12-50V), or you can charge it through a dedicated battery charger. It is suggested to switch off the refrigerator when charging the battery. And place the refrigerator in a cool place to dissipate heat.
- Quick charge: Use a 12V/24V adapter to charge the battery for about 3.5 hours to fully charge, use a 40w C-type charger to charge the battery for about 5 hours to fully charge, and use a 20w C-type charger to charge the battery for about 10 hours to charge fully.
!!! Warning: Do not disassemble the battery!
Remove the lid by pressing manner
Take out the dustproof box inside
Push the battery in by pressing and snap it into place
Press the battery switch to turn on the power