- High-level 9BB Cell Design has a 21.9% Highest Conversion Rate. The BougeRV 100W solar panel makes the solar panel have a longer service life and increases the cell receiving surface. Thinner ribbon reduces the covered area by 22%. It can charge 12V battery or charge 24/48V battery by wiring several solar panels in series.
- Half-cut Cells Technology. The BougeRV 100W solar panel uses half-cut cells technology to increase performance efficiency. Compared with the Standard module, the current is reduced by half, the resistance loss is reduced, so the heat is reduced. Besides, the conversation performance is more stable and the service life is longer. Less shadow occlusion, more working area.
- Durable & User Friendly. The sturdy panel can withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa) and have excellent performance in low-light environments. IP65 Rated Waterproof Junction Box can isolate environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. Diodes are pre-installed in the junction box, with a pair of pre-attached 3ft Cable. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow you to quickly install solar panels without using heavy tools.
- Suitable for multiple scenarios. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters, the BougeRV 100W solar panel is suitable for powering the house or for outdoor use. Corrosion-resistant aluminum material can withstand the changing outdoor environment and prolong its service life. It is easy to use and mount (pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel), sophisticated to use with your RVs, boats, and other outdoor equipment.
- Warranty. BougeRV offers one-to-one solar solutions with a promise of a 25-year power output warranty (5 years /95% efficiency, 10 years /90% efficiency, 25 years /80% efficiency) and a lifetime of enthusiastic service. If you have any questions about BougeRV solar panels, please contact us. We will provide you with a professional guide to solar system construction.
Half-cut Cells Technology
BougeRV 9BB mono solar panel use half current cells technology, which is the lower temperature during use than the standard module. Half-cut cell technology will help the 9BB PV module to reduce the intensity of the electrify between each cell, which will increase the efficiency and output of the PV module. Lower risk of Micro Cracks, better resistance to Hot Spot, and LID effect.
It can withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa), suitable for cold and complex outdoor environments.
95% Light Transmittance
95% light transmittance allows more sunlight to enter, reducing consumption.
Universal In Multiple Scenarios
With corrosion-resistant aluminum and waterproof panel, the solar panels can work efficiently in a complex environment where the sun shines and the rain falls.