【DOUBLE YOUR POWER】Using a special cable you can link two EU1000i, two EU2200i, two EU3000 Handi, or two EU3000is generators together to get as much as double the output. (Please note: you can only parallel two identical units together.)
【HIGHLY PORTABLE&MONEY SAVING】This gives you extra power when you need it, without having to trade up for a larger, heavier generator. You get more power without sacrificing portability and save your money to some extent
【SPECIAL FOR EU2000i】If you have a regular EU2200i and the Companion model, you only need a parallel cord. You will be able to use the 30A outlet on the Companion to draw the full combined power of the two units.
【BACKUP FOR POWER OUTAGE】Not matter you are suffering from a power outage or you need to power up your appliance in RV, this parallel cable will come in handy. Reliable quality material to assemble cables, unrivaled durability, anti-stretching
【Warranty & Service】BougeRV promise 18 Months Warranty and Lifetime Warmhearted Service to assure your long term enjoyment
For Honda Generator Parallel Operation
Double Your Power
Parallel operation gives you the ability to link two Honda generators together using a special parallel cable kit to get as much as double the power output.
This gives you extra power when you need it, without having to trade up for a larger, heavier generator. You get more power without sacrificing portability.
Information and details:
- Package Include: 1 x Generator Parallel Cable 1 x User’s Manual
- Weight: 0.32kg / 0.71lb.
- Length: 166cm / 5.4 feet
- fits:Honda EU2200i / EU2200IC / EU1000 / EU2000 Companion / EU3000 Handi generators
- Never connect a cable between two different generator models. The electric-start EU3000is is considered a different model.
- This parallel cable kit can ONLY be used between two EU1000i generators, two EU2000i Handi generators, or two EU3000i Handi generators.
- Connecting to two different model generators through parallel cables may cause a low voltage output, which could damage appliances powered by the generators.
- Periodically inspect the cables is damaged, and replace the cables if the insulation is broken or cracked.