Why choose BougeRV Solar Panels?
- - Extreme Cost Performance:
We use monocrystalline solar modules with extremely high conversion efficiency to ensure that each unit area can produce the highest power output.
- - Reduce Your Energy Bills:
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the average monthly energy consumption of U.S. residents is approximately 909 kWh. 2PCS 200 watts solar panel can produce about 375 kwh of electricity a year. In this aspect, solar power helps reducing your energy cost.
- - Charge anywhere during the Travel:
BougeRV 400W solar panels are perfect to get a start in solar, Great for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV/Van/Truck/Trailer, enjoy clean, free and renewable energy. No worry of power out while traveling.
Package: 2 PCS ×200 Watts Solar Panels with Junction Box and Solar Cable
- Cell: Monocrystalline Cells
- Peak power Pm (W): 200W
- Open circuit voltage Voc(V)：21.6±5%
- Max.power Voltage Vmp(V)：18±5%
- Max.power Current Imp(A)：11.1±5%
- Dimensions: 44.5*40.0*1.4 inch / 1130*990*35 mm
- Net Weight (kg / lb): 16kg / 35.27lb
- Junction box size: 100 x 73 x 22mm
- Cable connector Model: 12AWG Solar cable + Solar Connectors
- Max.static load ：2400Pa
- Max.hailstone impact：25mm/23m/s
- Max.system voltage(V) ：1000V DC
- Operating temperature limits ：-4℉~~ +167℉