|Shipping:||Free Standard Shipping|
|Delivery:||shipping time may vary|
|Returns:||Free 30 Days Return|
- The inflatable SUP board measures 120×30×6 inch which achieves amazing balance ability, weighs 33lbs, MAX capacity up to 286lbs. It comes with a backpack carry bag, carbon paddle, dual-action hand pump, leg leash, fin, and waterproof phone pouch. The size provides you with good stability.
- Durable and safe. The stand-up paddle board is constructed with double-layer 100D PVC and the edge is wrapped with additional PVC layer of board rails. It makes the board extreme rigid and strong. The EVA on the surface ensures that you won’t slip and fall easily.
- High Efficient Dual-action Pump. Recommend to inflate the SUP to 15 PSI max then you could get a hardboard. You could enjoy paddling on the flat water, seashore, stream, lake, etc.
- Easy use and pack. With the dual-action pump you could inflate and deflate the SUP board easily. After deflated, you could roll up the board and put it into our waterproof backpack, which is wheeled so you could easily take it from your car to the beach.
- BougeRV FAN - In order to provide the best customer experience to each of our dear fans, we have double test the Stand Up Paddle Board before shipping. All of BougeRV products have a one-year after-sale service and all of our customers could enjoy lifetime customer service. If you have any problem with our products or BougeRV, please feel free to contact us. We will help you in 24 hours.
You can secure your smartphone (using the included waterproof case) and plastic bottle to the juice plate.
While watching the surrounding scenery, let's take a record on our smartphone even if it is slowly drifting at sea.
With ergonomic straps and locations, even weak women can easily carry short distances.
Manual Air Pump
The air pump is inflatable and can be inflated and enjoyed by injecting air.
After use, the air can be deflated and folded for transport.
Please note that the number indicated on the pressure gauge must not exceed 15 PSI.
The basic tools used for juice boards are plates and paddles.
The size of the sapwood board cannot be changed, but the paddle board can be removed and the length can be adjusted to suit your height.
For safety reasons, a belt code is essential.
It is used in conjunction with the ankle belt loop and is fixed on the user's feet to connect the wooden board to the user so that the wooden board does not flow when dropped into the sea.
Waterproof gear backpack
Not only is it easy to carry, the size is 83CM * 39CM * 32CM, but because it is waterproof, you can fold the wet sup and put it directly, or you can put it back without worrying about getting wet.
Plus, with a gear backpack, you can easily carry it around with less power.