Click picture to get code ↓
What is CIGS Thin-film Tech?
- CIGS stands for copper indium gallium selenide.
- It is a thin-film solar cell technology, which is unlike silicon-based solar cells, the CIGS thin-film solar cells are more flexible, stable, durable, light-sensitive, and last much longer.
- Therefore, investing in CIGS may provide you with more peace of mind and long-term benefits.
Why choose BougeRV CIGS Flexible Solar Panel?
- 360° Truly Flexible:
We use CIGS Thin-film solar cells, which can achieve 360° curvature but no cracks to fit all kinds of roofs. Our aim is to let you have not only good products but also good services : )
- More Stable Output:
In partial shade or in low-light conditions, the output of CIGS solar panels remains stable, about twice that of monocrystalline solar panels. Therefore, choose our CIGS solar panels to provide higher stability for your off-grid photovoltaic system : )
- Charge anywhere during the Travel:
BougeRV CIGS solar panel is perfect to get a start in solar, great for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV/Van/Truck/Trailer, the CIGS panel provides you with the most stable efficiency per space. Never worry again, there is suddenly no electricity for lighting by the beautiful lake : )
- Thanks to wire-intensive CIGS tech, BougeRV CIGS Flexible Solar Panel is more stable than the monocrystalline solar panel.
- As a result, it will gather more energy while partly shaded or in low-light conditions. （about double the output）