|Shipping:||Free Standard Shipping|
|Delivery:||shipping time may vary|
|Returns:||Free 30 Days Return|
- 【LOCKABLE&WEATHERPROOF RV POWER OUTLET with SWING COVER】You can bet that there is enough room to close and lock up the door while plugging in the 50A rv cord even with a big handle or heavy duty very stiff 50 amp rated wire . Also, lid can be positioned to stay up while working on the box.
- 【QUALITY&SAFTY with ETL LISTED】This is a standard 50 A RV ELECTRICAL OUTLET, NEMA 14-50R receptacle 125V/250V with type 3R enclosure rainproof which compatible with the nomal 50A Nema 14-50P rv cord. Besides, BougeRV guarantees you 18 months warranty
- 【HEAVY DUTY BOX EASY TO INSTALL&WIRE】there are plenty of good solid construction konckouts on the bottom and sides of this sturdy RV RECEPTICLE BOX, which are options for you to connect conduit. You can choose to knock it out or just through the wire on the top.
- 【MOUNTED INDOOR or OUTDOOR】Just what you need for the garage to plug in your travle trailer or you can mount this box outside of your house where your rv sits for easy hook up and charge. You can also apply this panel for your motorhome, electric car, Tesla, generator, welder ect.
- 【SHARE THE POWER WITH FAMILY&FRIENDS】This socket is exactly what you are looking for to hook up your RV trailer in the backyard and operate all appliances in camper. But most important thing is that your family and friends can bring thier campers and have a place to plug into when they visit for a couple of days!!!
- Package included: one 50 A rv power outlet box
- Features: Lockable, safty,Weatherproof, Antitust, Heavy Duty, Solid&Sturdy
- Material：Iron , type 3R rainproof enclosure
- Dimensions：6.85*5.16*6.46 inches
- Current Rating：50 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 125 Volt/250 Volt
- Socket type: Nema 14-50R receptacle
- Certification: ETL listed
Why would you like to in stall a 50 amp RV power outlet at home ?
It can keep batteries charged and healthy during the winter and can provide a much more pleasant environment while working. Air conditioning is available while plugged in, the refrigerator can be operated and stocked for a trip, and tools from a vacuum to a drill can be used. You won't be starting that trip with a dead RV battery, either.
Swing cover design
The swinging cover is easy to open and close with a great weather proof design.Most cords that even have a handle you will be able to close the door when you plug in.
Lockable for protection&safty
Locks for protection of circut and cable from tampering. Avoid electric shock to ensure the safety of children with locking option.
Screw holes&hook hole
Before installation，it is suggested that you must select an appropriate position where your RV park for the most time and your main breaker panel near by
Easy to disassemble
Use a cross screwdriver to unscrew the screws before wiring.
Enough room for wiring
There enough room in the box for wiring cables.
50 Amp NEMA 14-30R RECEPTACLE
This is a standard 30 Amp 125V nema 14-50R receptacle with ETL listed.
Mounting on the wall
You can mount this outlet box on the wall in or out of your house
Mouting on a stake
You are suggested to mount at least 24 inches above ground level.
BougeRV after-sales service
How to knock out in one minute ？
The knockouts are options for you and the top hole where is also for the wire to though is the most recommended. If you prefer to utilize one of the knockouts, you must punched it in a right way:
The tools that you need is only one screwdriver and one hammer.
- First, fix the screwdriver to the side of the hole, then hammer the screwdriver with a hammer until there is a gap.
- Second, punch on the other side.
- Finally, you can see that there are only two points connected, which is easy to take off.
If you still don't know how to do it, please watch the video on the listing（image）.