- Expandable Design: BougeRV Waterproof Cargo Bag is made with 1000D polyester material with the dimensions of 48" long x 20" wide x 22" high with a maximum of 12 cubic feet volume capacity. It can be easily folded for compact storage.
- Large Capacity: It was roomy enough for 2 medium suitcases, a cooler, 2 camping tents and other smaller items along, which almost completely freed up the entire car back and allowed your pet to hang out in the back of the car with room to move around.
- Superior Security: The six included straps were adequate for securing to a cargo carrier and had enough length that should accommodate various carriers. It won’t add any significant weight to your carrier.
- Waterproof Zippers: The zippers of BougeRV hitch mounted cargo carrier bags are heavy-duty & waterproof and are recessed under a protective flap to provide additional protection from the rain.
- 1-Year Warranty: Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. Your every family road trip, weekend adventure, or moving day, BougeRV will be along!
The Hitch Cargo Carrier Bag You Want Right Here!
- Heavy Duty: 1000D polyester material
- Roomy enough: Could be expanded up to 12 cubic feet.
- Waterproof: Purpose-made zippers with the flap that comes over the zippers keep everything dry.
- Safeguards: Six straps secure the hitch cargo bag to the frame of the carrier well.
Notice Before Purchase
- Dimension of BougeRV Cargo Bag: 48" L x 20" W x 22" H
- Maximum volume capacity: 12 cubic feet
- Secures safely to your Subaru, CURT, ROLA, Reese and other cargo carriers.
Roomy Enough for Your Trip
It was roomy enough for you to carry 2 medium suitcases, a cooler, 2 camping tents and numerous other supplies, which almost completely freed up the entire car back and allowed your pet to hang out in the back of the car with room to move around.
What you'll get
- 1 x Cargo Bag
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 6 x Straps
Voice From Customer
We drove with the hitch cargo carrier on a 1200 mile / 2-day road trip. We had temperatures ranging from 55 to 102 degrees. We experienced light to heavy winds, fog, light rain and heavy storms. Altitude ranged from sea level to over 8000 ft. Everything was perfectly dry. The bag was in perfect condition after the trip.
- Do not fill the bag too full!
- Note firmly tied to avoid loose during the vehicle driving.
- Do not cut the bag broken with a knife when unpacking. It is recommended to use a pen tip or a key to open it!
- Please pack up the bag to prevent the cargo bag from a long time sun exposure after rain.
- If you are worried about the valuables, we advise you to put the valuable items in plastic bags for double protection.
- Please make sure the metal carrier/basket is not too close to the vehicle's exhaust output, which could prevent the cargo bag from melting.